25 February 2007

The Dark Knight

So have you seen this, have you heard about this?

I like Batman. I like movies about Batman. I also like that the Batman movie series is being "reimagined" by director Christopher Nolan. If you didn't know, Batman will be portrayed by Christian Bale throughout the entire series. This pleases me. So, in the new Batman movie, "The Dark Knight," The Joker will be making his appearance, and will be played by Heath Ledger. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but he's a good enough actor, so I'm sure he'll do at least a decent job. The newest news though, is that Aaron Eckhart will be playing District Attorney Harvey Dent. That's right, that means Two-Face. Though Tommy Lee Jones was a fantastic Two-Face, I'm eager to see what he'll do with the character.

Here's what Heath Ledger looks like as The Joker. Pretty scary.

No comments: